- What is the word for someone who always has to be right?
- What is it called when someone thinks they are better than you?
- What is a word for the ability to learn quickly?
- What is a synonym for good understanding?
- What is another name for deep?
- What word describes a person who thinks they are always right?
- What is mutual understanding?
- What is another word for being understanding?
- What do you call a person who only sees things their way?
- What is a synonym for a deeper understanding?
- What is a Sophomaniac?
- What is a deep understanding?
- How do you describe insights?
- What is a synonym for more knowledge?
- What do you call someone who is not understanding?
What is the word for someone who always has to be right?
There are many words to describe someone who always needs to be right, including indomitable, adamant, unrelenting, insistent, intransigent, obdurate, unshakeable, dictatorial..
What is it called when someone thinks they are better than you?
adjective. someone who is arrogant thinks they are better or more important than other people and behaves in a way that is rude and too confident.
What is a word for the ability to learn quickly?
aptitudedefinition 1: ability to learn quickly.
What is a synonym for good understanding?
What is another name for deep?
SYNONYMS FOR deep 14 recondite, mysterious, obscure, profound. 23 sagacious, wise, profound, shrewd.
What word describes a person who thinks they are always right?
Someone who thinks they are always right but are, in fact, not right is often described as being cocksure. Completely confident in their own ability or knowledge but with no justification.
What is mutual understanding?
1. mutual understanding – sympathy of each person for the other. mutual affection. sympathy – a relation of affinity or harmony between people; whatever affects one correspondingly affects the other; “the two of them were in close sympathy”
What is another word for being understanding?
What is another word for understanding?comprehensiongraspcareinterpretationunderstanding ofgrasp ofcomprehension ofawareness ofcognizance ofknowledge of138 more rows
What do you call a person who only sees things their way?
Egocentrism refers to someone’s inability to understand that another person’s view or opinion may be different than their own.
What is a synonym for a deeper understanding?
adj. 1 abyssal, bottomless, broad, far, profound, unfathomable, wide, yawning. 2 abstract, abstruse, arcane, esoteric, hidden, mysterious, obscure, recondite, secret. 3 acute, discerning, learned, penetrating, sagacious, wise. 4 artful, astute, canny, cunning, designing, devious, insidious, knowing, scheming, shrewd.
What is a Sophomaniac?
sophomania (uncountable) A delusion of having superior intelligence.
What is a deep understanding?
To have deep understanding is to be able to put the pieces together and to use such understanding to do things (e.g., solve problems, create new ideas etc). … Reflect Show new understanding of something by studying past experience.
How do you describe insights?
Here are some adjectives for insight: critical or spiritual, somewhat unforgiving, tenacious and prudent, shocking, marvelous, instinctive intellectual, old unequaled, new or meaningful, normal keen, usual unequalled, pathetically clear, useful cultural, minor but fascinating, new, professional, last, godlike, keen …
What is a synonym for more knowledge?
other words for more knowledgeable brilliant. conscious. discerning. experienced. intelligent.
What do you call someone who is not understanding?
A lack of interest, intelligence or understanding in a given topic or subject. blankness. bewilderment. confusion. incomprehension.